Google Translate

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
↑ Grab a Blog Widget

Sunday, March 16, 2008

5. Music Would Not be the Same Without the Guitar (click here)

This weeks topic is about the guitar (~783 words)

5.1 MP3










5.2 Study Guide in pdf (click here)









Interactive Activities
5.3 The whole article (every 25th word is deleted) click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this voa program about the guitar. It was very easy to understand. The speaker speaks very slow and so it makes it easy to undersatand what he says. I also liked the pre and post activities.

However, I can see that you have only five voa programs with activities. It would be wonderful if you had more voa programs with extra activities for English leaners to practice. I usually visit the voa web site, but they only have the audio and the scripts of the programs. Thay don't have the activities.

I wonder if you could, please, put more voa programs with activities on your site.

Anyway, I really love your site. Good work!

Jonny AlgaraƱaz
Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Comments

"Your ideas are valuable and help me to make my blogs better. So if you visit any of my sites, could you help me by leaving a comment? Thank you very much." Steven Mondy